Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Neil Gaiman's Signed Copy of The Ocean at the End of the Lane, Up for Sale in Barnes & Noble

Luckily, they've placed it back to their product listings. I thought I'm going to missed it forever.

Without a second thought, I pre-ordered two copies of Neil Gaiman's The Ocean at the End of the Lane signed editions.

Here's the product link if you're interested to buy:

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/the-ocean-at-the-end-of-the-lane-gaiman-neil/1114796840

Additionally, Neil Gaiman himself confirmed he will signed those book listed in Barnes & Noble; see his tweet below:

https://twitter.com/neilhimself/status/319522293644668928

Thanks!


7 comments:

  1. Hi Blogs Ng Pinoy, sorry I updated and removed some of the affiliated links to my blog as some of them are making my site laggy. I added the BlogsNgPinoy badge in http://www.literateknolohitura.com/p/links.html

    Let me know if you need anything else.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a college teacher who can't stop talking about Neil Gaiman's Endless Nights. Until now it's the only Neil Gaiman book I know of (aside from another one I won in a contest).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can I buy your 2nd copy? So frustrated I missed B&N's offering :( I live in Manila. I would be eternally grateful. Seriously!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, I'm not planning to sell my second copy. I need a few decades more for the price of this book to raise up and will sell it by that time. By the way, Barnes & Noble haven't shipped my book. The product link was still active few weeks back.

      You may want to subscribe to my blog so you won't missed an interesting book find.

      Do you have a blog?

      Thanks!

      Delete
    2. That is actually a smart thing to do. *hehe* Makahanap nga ng signed copies ng Harry Potter books. But I doubt na may mahanap pa akong mura... :P

      Delete